Bridge Mark

bridge mark

The final bridge mark was chosen from a series of differentiating ideas and it was no easy choice indeed. I stuck with the full name of the bridge because it gave it a sense of elegance and illustrated the majesticy of the bridge if you will. Playing around with weights, changing sizes of the actual mark was one of the hardest parts. I did this in a series for the application part of our project in GDES II with different colors and made them into oval stickers.

I used graphic design and Old Book Font type.

13 thoughts on “Bridge Mark”

1. Thank you for sharing your thought and experience to design a bridge. I think making a proper bridge design requires knowing many mathematical equations like trigonometric, geometry, etc. Recently I found this mathematical forum https://sks23cu.net/dwqa-question/dwqa-question_category/questions/geometry where they share a lot of questions with answers about different types of mathematical equations that can enhance our mathematical knowledge and boost our brain. I believe being a good designer you must need to know mathematical equations.

2. Bridge Mark, a renowned architect, revolutionizes urban landscapes with innovative bridge designs. Essays on Bridge Mark delve into his visionary approach, blending capstoneproject.net functionality with aesthetics. They analyze the impact of his bridges on urban connectivity, sustainability, and architectural trends. Through essays, scholars and enthusiasts explore Bridge Mark’s influence on contemporary bridge engineering, reflecting on his legacy in shaping modern cityscapes. Bridge Mark’s designs serve as symbols of progress and creativity, inspiring future generations of architects and engineers.