AMS Makeup Dupes

Hey everyone! I am back from a CRAZY work week. But I wanted to kickoff my next post as a follow up to my previous post: a review of a previous dupe.

As I mentioned last week, I am a huge fan of Audrey Madison Stowe (AMS). She has the coolest blog and is the nicest person (she even commented and liked my last post! Fangirling). She is an awesome source for information and style, too, including her recent review of drugstore makeup dupes. I seriously recommend going to her site and reading this post, as she breaks down makeup and skincare products with links to both of the “splurges” and “saves.”

I have actually tried out many of the products she recommended on both sides of the price line and I can attest that she is correct on almost all of her reviews/recommendations, including:

Since I have yet to review makeup on this site, hit the link below and check out her site!

photo from AMS site

1 Comment on AMS Makeup Dupes

1. Lisa
    February 10, 2020 at 2:48 am (4 years ago)

Love this dupe, looking for lower cost make up is a must. I’ve been looking for a bronzer that won’t break the bank! Thanks

Reply