Blogging for JMR: My initial idea

So, when I started JMR I wanted to connect my jewelry with blogging. I really like blogging and fashion and I wanted to incorporate my it into my jewelry. That is why I started J For JMR. Initially I wanted to use social media as a tool to communicate the style of my brand, but later I figured out I had started the other way around. My strategy plan was to post a picture everyday of different people wearing JMR. This, along with the brands of clothes they were wearing. I started doing this but I did not realize how hard it was going to be to build an audience for both things while keeping up with orders and Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I soon realized it as tough stuff. Regina Ramon

Bullet shel necklace – Stone necklace – Blank plate necklaceHannah Dibrell

Stone necklace – Initial necklace with Fatima’s Eye – Stone necklace (Chain & Silk chord)

Ellie Murdock.

Stone Necklaces – Vintage Chanel bracelets

These are examples of the pictures I wanted to post. As you can see, the style is very similar in all the shots. That was my initial image for JMR. What I can say is I was on the right track. I had what I wanted down but I need a whole army of people to help me do it. (Not a whole army, maybe just one or maybe just better organizational skills) As you can see, my “models” are all wearing JMR. If they are wearing anything else they are things that could go with the JMR brand. Along with these I have many more models and pictures but I never got to post them for lack of organiztional. I decided I would go the easier route and just post pictures and captions on Facebook. I will have a blogging social media explosion one day soon. I just have no decided when. But blogging is a very good way to attract customers. A couple of style blogs I really recommend.

Devon Rachel

Damsel in Dior

Pho & Chips 

A bit of my daily reads. What fashion blogs do you read daily? Any in particular you’d recommend?

JMR

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Blogging for JMR: My initial idea