HootSuite

My HootSuite Certificate profile. The link to it is below.

http://learn.hootsuite.com/u/jimenamramon

Well, I did it! This weekend I officially received my HootSuite University Social Media Consulting certificate. I am beyond excited. And if you take a look at my side bar you will notice my shiny new badge I have added to my humble collection. —>

At first I was just really intrigued with the idea of receiving a certificate for something and I knew I had to have it, but after watching the videos and actually putting HootSuite to work I found it so helpful. As a “small business owner” per say HootSuite is something super important to have. Especially if you’re someone like me that decided to take on a huge responsibility by yourself. You have to learn accounting, finance, administration and so many other business related things that were completely foreign to me. Social media, now that is more my comfort zone. But even then it is so hard to manage everything and be consistent. After the first few days of using HootSuite I was so relived that I could have everything in one place. If you don’t believe me about HootSuite I found a very interesting article that gives 7 reasons you should use it. (in case you don’t believe me).

I also highly recommend this article from a little newspaper that maybe you’ve heard of… New York Times… talking about how of course HootSuite saves the day for Burger King.
That’s all for now. Consider HootSuite. It’s awesome.

JMR

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.