Just Me & My Trademark

So, this blog is about my venture to build an audience for my brand. For some reason I found this to be incredibly helpful: getting a trademark. YES, it was expensive and YES it was so stressful but posting about my “Registered Trademark” on all of JMR’s platform got to much traffic and more importantly credibility.

This is the picture ^ I posted on JMR’s Facebook page, Instagram, and Twitter

After just that sales went up (yes, my minimal sales count too). I supposed this only goes to show that an interesting enough post going viral can help not only generate traffic to your website but a great ROI. In case anyone in the business world is out there I did my trademark and DBA through LegalZoom. They probably hate the annoying student that always called to check her status but I loved their efficiency. Not only are they great at what they do they have a really cool twitter that I actually guess what? ENJOY FOLLOWING. They have great conversational tweets and interesting articles that I enjoy opening every morning that I am getting my “twitter fix.”

In sum, moral of this story is how one big interesting enough post can drive momentum through all of platforms if placed correctly. You can not only get virtual, likes and “double taps” on Instagram but an actual physical investment.

JMR

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.