Social Media Sweetens Poteet Strawberry Festival!

It is Friday night in Texas and if you don’t have plans for this weekend yet, I have a sweet idea for you! Today through Sunday is the annual Poteet Strawberry Festival, located in Poteet Texas! Poteet is home to many strawberry growers, and has a surplus of berries around this time each year. The Poteet Strawberry Festival is so much more than just strawberries; they host a carnival, a rodeo, local vendors, and many entertainers as well. The Poteet Strawberry Festival is suitable for all ages, so bring the whole family!

The Poteet Strawberry Festival is one of the leading festivals in Texas and is an old veteran at attracting a crowd. Every year, thousands of people come from all over Texas to enjoy the festivities with their friends and family. The Poteet Strawberry Festival has kept up in the social media scene by using many different social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare to engage and interact with festival-goers. In particular, the Poteet Strawberry Festival has been extremely active on their Facebook and Twitter accounts, posting updates and informative links. The method for the using social media, for the Poteet Strawberry Festival seems to be to post and post often. It really seems to be working well for them, and they have thousands of “likes” on Facebook to prove it. Not only are they posting often, they are trying to engage social media users by asking questions, taking polls, hosting contest, and providing hastags for users to respond to them. The Poteet Strawberry Festival appears to be very focused on staying personal with their audience. I give the Poteet Strawberry Festival a grade A when it comes to using social media to get personal with their audience.

I will be attending the festival this year, and I am beyond excited! There are not many things that I like more than rodeos, carnivals, and strawberries! I will be live tweeting from Strawberry Festival! So be sure to follow me on twitter and come out to Poteet Texas, this weekend for a great time and delicious fresh strawberries!

Follow my live tweets here->

Are you a vendor? Do you know any vendors? 
Promotional items are a great way to get noticed, especially at large events! 
Here are some great ideas of promotional items that would be perfect for the Poteet Strawberry Festival!

Click on the image to be directly linked to where these, and other great promotional items can be bought.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.