Welcome!  I’m Shauna, the organization guru behind Organized Chaos.  When someone asks me what I’m most passionate about, my answer is always “organization.”  There’s something almost tranquil about having your belongings, tasks and life, in order. So, after having a number of people ask me how I keep my life in order, stay calm in the most stressful of situations and almost never miss an appointment or task (let’s be honest, we’re human, something will get missed along the way), I decided to share some tips and thoughts for how I live an organized life. Let’s face it, life isn’t slowing down, we all have more tasks on our plate than there are hours in the day, and multiple people and priorities pulling us in different directions.  It’s how we prepare and manage these situations that makes all the difference.

To me, organization is more than just totes, color coordination and checklists, it’s a way of life!  If you have questions, comments, concerns, or you just want to say hello, please follow along and feel free to post and share. #organizedchaos