Students will develop skills to maintain mental and physical wellness.
Question 1. What demonstrable qualities of this outcome should a SEU graduate possess?
- Knowledge of effective techniques for and importance of maintaining mental and physical wellness
- Ability to recognize and appropriately respond to risks, threats, and challenges to mental and physical wellness
- Stress Self-Awareness and Management techniques
- Ability to successfully juggle competing priorities
- Time management skills
Question 2. Please provide your views on how this outcome can best be achieved in general education and co-curricular programming.
- Accomplished via co-curricular programming
- Accomplished within an LLC
- Physical Education requirement
- Advisors “map” not only classes, but also time for rest, reflection, and fitness
- Wellness Seminar
- First Year Seminar
- Concepts integrated into Freshman courses
- Topper Activity App
- Common Civic Engagement Project