About Me

I have over twenty years in sales consumer and business sales, five years in banking and loan servicing, and four years in television. I am passionate about empowering and creating generational wealth for all through successful short and long term familial entrepreneurship.

I have been married to the love of my life Jamila KaShawn Jackson for twenty-four years. We will be celebrating our twenty-fifth anniversary in January 2023. She is a kindergarten instructor and is will be pursuing her doctorate credentials next year.

As a father of five and grandfather of four, I love music, spending time with family, traveling, cooking, and in service as an ordained Deacon at my church, as Sunday School Teacher, and in the music ministry as resident organist and pianist.

I have an Associate of Arts Degree in Music Business Management from The Art institute of Atlanta, and I am a graduate of Kentucky State University HBCU class of 2020 in Mass Communications, as a Journalism Major and Speech and Linguistics minor. I will have earned my graduate degree in Digital Marketing and Analytics at St. Edwards University in December 2022.

My favorite sport is football! I have a few teams I root for… My alma maters: The Ohio State University, Bowie State University, and Kentucky State University.

My favorite NFL team is the home team the Cincinnati Bengals.

Eventually I would like to run a non-profit digital marketing firm to assist in marketing for other non-profits and incorporate at-risk youth content creators to open their horizons into the marketing industry, while getting ad certified.