Welcome To My Blog

Hello friend!

I am a Business Development Specialist based in Lexington, KY. I am passionate about generating generational wealth through business ownership. It is my aspiration to empower and give insight on how to start a business, create a business plan, a financial plan, marketing plan and how to get a business loan/or grants depending the type of business. It is my objective for you to be empowered and inspired to achieve your objectives as a business owner. I will provide insight from my own run as an entrepreneur as well as from other entrepreneurs.

My motto is “Don’t work for the man, be the man/woman everyone works for!”

Business ownership is not for the faint at heart, i always equate it to raising children, I have five adult children and four grandchildren. Your business plan begins at conception as does life, you will have some morning sickness, some cramps, stress and labor pains up to opening your business. giving it love and discipline to allow it to grow and mature to be a successful business. your business will need to spend time with you and use your money and your blood, sweat, and tears to grow.

I will begin with your business plan. It should be designed to convince YOU that this is going to be worth what is required to operate successfully. it is your B.I.B.L.E.(Basic Instructions for Believers Living on Earth). it is your blueprint for success and how to avoid pitfalls and should be convincing enough that you might get funded.

The components of your business plan will be discussed in my blog in detail:

• Executive Summary
  • Company Description/Product or Service Offering
  • Market Analysis & Marketing Plan
  • Organization and Management
  • SWOT Analysis
  • Financial Plan
  • Start-up Costs
  • Financial Projections

References

1. Haden, J. (2018, July 20). How to write The perfect business plan: A comprehensive guide. Inc.com. Retrieved August 28, 2022, from https://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/how-to-write-perfect-business-plan-a-comprehensive-guide.html
  2. Write your business plan. (n.d.). Retrieved August 28, 2022, from https://www.sba.gov/business-guide/plan-your-business/write-your-business-plan