Submit a Draft for Written Feedback

Any St. Edward’s University student, staff member, or faculty member may use the form below to submit a draft of any piece of writing for a written response from a Writing Center consultant. The more thoroughly you complete the form, the more targeted our response to your writing will be.

Response time for draft review is between 24 and 72 hours, depending on how busy we are. For more information, see the draft submission policies or email writingcenter@stedwards.edu.

For example, you could write she/her, they/them, ze/hir, or ey/em, or you could just leave this blank.
Make sure this is correct! We will send our response to this address.
Confirm email address. We want to make sure our response gets to you!
If you identify as more than one of these, just choose the one that feels most relevant at the moment.
Ex: Critical Thinking and Research, Organizational Management
Ex: A-NCCT 2330, MSLE 6312
You may type in your own words and/or provide a link to your professor's instructions. **However, note that we CANNOT access materials in Canvas unless your instructor has given us access to the course.**
Please be as specific as possible. (Examples: "I'd like your feedback on how well I incorporate sources into my analysis and argument," "How well-supported are my claims?," "I'm not sure if my conclusion is working yet--does it go too far beyond the evidence?," "Have I fulfilled all parts of the assignment? I feel like part two is underdeveloped," etc.)
Include title page, works cited/references, appendices, etc.
Drop a file here or click to upload Choose File
Maximum upload size: 52.22MB