Tijerina, February

In the month of february I attend to Commons Ford Ranch Metropolitan Park. I went on febrary 28th to walk in the trails, it was a cold morning nevertheless the enviroment was peaceful and fresh. After a couple days of rain the trail was full of mud and at some instances hard to walked in the trail.

I spent good three hours interacting with the enviroment, the richness of biodiversity in this zone of austin surprised me a lot. I saw many types of plants and old trees, it may sound unreal but walkingthrough this trail due to the abundancy of trees and plants you enter to a different enviroment,comparingthem to zilker park for example. The air the biodiversity is completely different even the sounds you encounter in this park.

During my walked in the trail I saw different animal biodiversity like, Birds, bugs, rabbit, and even deer, not actualysaw it but i saw footprints of them. Talkingwith a person in the trail park he told me that in the surroindings you could see deers, he told me that the populationof deers have been growing every year, he even show me a picture where the deers where in his back yard.

IMG_20150218_182037_hdr (1) IMG_20150218_182101_hdr

These are the two pictures he share with me, this are young deers but in a couple of years they would be good mature deers due that the biodiversity in this area is very rich.

IMG_20150304_110258_rewind IMG_20150304_110236_rewind IMG_20150304_110220_rewind

This next pictures are some of the pictures I took during my trail, you can see how the trail was still wetthe trees still has water in them, this is a plave that I recommend the most as you can alsoget into the lake, but it was too cold to get in.