Shein Spring Dresses

Happy Monday everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am currently in Texas and this weather is crazy. I am definitely looking forward to Spring and wearing dresses, so I thought I would share some dresses with you all.

Shein always has great discounts and so many cute styled dresses in a variety of colors! I bought a few skirts from Shein and silky tops for events for an overall total of less than $50. Shein really does have awesome prices that you can’t beat. I have found a mix of short sleeve and long sleeve dresses, including short and long length dresses.

Speckled Print Ruffled Mini Dress

This ruffled dress is so cute with the sweetheart neck line and the flowiness! The end of the sleeve by the wrist is synched which will make the detail of your watch or bracelet stand out more. It comes in six different colors, sizes up to 10 and it’s $19.

The floral detail on this is amazing! Such a fun spring dress. The bow in the front is very abstract and the open sleeves at the end just make the dress! Toss some white dangle earrings and it’s a total package outfit! Comes in sizes up to 12 and is $19.
All Over Floral Print Flounce Sleeve Bardot Dress
The coloring on this dress is so cute and would look good with a ton of different heels or sandals. Adding some gold hoops and a tan purse brings it all together. It comes in sizes up to 12 and is $18.
Frill Waist Lantern Sleeve Dress
This nude color and V-neck is so beautiful! I am just imagining all of the gold jewelry to go with it or finding a pop of color! This dress comes in sizes up to 10 and is $18.
Off-shoulder Polka Dot High Low Ruffle Hem Dress
I am all for these yellow polka dots! This is such a fun spring dress, plus I love anything yellow. The button detail and the strings to tie and the v-split in the front add so much detail. This dress comes in sizes up to 12 and is $19.
SHEIN Single Breasted Front Bardot Dress
Off the shoulder and so simple and elegant. Such a cute date night dress! Throw on some gold statement hoop earrings and you will look like a runway model! Comes in sizes up to 10 and is $18.

Solid Shirred Bodice Knot Front Dress

I love the detail of the knot on this dress! This pale pink is a perfect spring color and is also a good wedding guest dress. The synched sleeves at the wrist are perfect for showing off shiny bracelets or a fancy watch. It comes in sizes up to 10 and is $18.

Simplee Off Shoulder Ruched Bust Shirred Split Thigh Dalmatian Dress

I am totally wearing this for girls night out! You can bring the sleeves up or wear it off the shoulder. It’s a little bit longer and will go past your knees but that split thigh adds detail to the dress and is a total eye catcher! Comes in sizes small to large and is $24.

Simplee Off Shoulder Flounce Hem Dress

So flowy and off the shoulder with a cute ruffle detail. Toss on a hat, pearls, and sandals and it is the perfect look! Comes in sizes small to large and is $25.