Blog Post #4

Every time I go online I visit Tumblr. I have had a blog since 2011 and still until this day it is still my favorite website to see art content. I have used Tumblr to discover all different genres of art and also to speak with these artist. Artists on tumblr are constantly admired and gaining recognition for their work. If it’s something that deserves recognition, users of tumblr have already probably come across it.

Another site I enjoy visiting is Etsy. The site is compelling to me because most of the items on there is hand made by artisans. Most of the items seem to require hard work and quality materials.

Pinterest is a site that I can spend hours on. From looking up recipes for dinner or coming across DIY art. It is definitely useful when looking to get inspired to do something. I would say that networking on this site is hardly verbal because it mostly consists of repinning posts from others.

A site I check often is Pitchfork. It is compelling for me because I love reading reviews on new albums. Although some times I don’t agree with what the writer has to say about some of them, it is still interesting to read detailed critique on what could of been better about the album.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.