- Encyclopedia of Business Ethics and Society
Spans the relationships among business, ethics, and society by including numerous entries that feature broad coverage of corporate social responsibility, the obligation of companies to various stakeholder groups, the contribution of business to society and culture, and the relationship between organizations and the quality of the environment.
- Caux Round Table
Moral/ethical principles of business
- Ceres Principles
A ten-point code of corporate environmental conduct.
- Ethics & Compliance Initiative
Empowering organizations to build and sustain High Quality E&C Programs (HQPs).
- Santa Clara University Business Ethics Resources
Information and online resources on business ethics.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Contains overviews of topics related to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Wire
Features and links to recently published, non-financial Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability reports.
- Global Reporting Initiative
Encourages companies to adapt more sustainable business policies.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
View ICCR’s current shareholder resolutions or search EthVest database of 20+ years of ICCR shareholder resolutions.
- International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development
International trade and sustainable development resources and news.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Country information and economic statistics.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Guidelines for Multinational Business Enterprises
Responsible business conduct matters by industry.
- Bench Marks: Principles for Global Corporate Responsibility
Bench Marks for Measuring Business Performance.
- United Nations: The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
Principles in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption.
- Index of Economic Freedom
Ranks 185 countries by the extent of government involvement in the economy.