GoPro Enthusiast

Hi GoProer’s,

Hi, my name is Kyle, and I am a GoPro enthusiast where I spend the day working for TMDSAS (Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service) as an application liaison. And the night as a traveling, backpacking, foodie.

Blogging is a hobby of mine that I am passionate about, and in these blogs, I will be discussing the value of using a GoPro and why updating your GoPro would be beneficial to you and your picture and video taking needs.

An article from Y.M. Cinema Magazine by Yossy Mendelovich has shown promise in the new GoPro Hero 10 where he notes the added advantages in upgrading the GoPro.

GoPro Announced the HERO10 Black: Should You Upgrade? – Y.M.Cinema – News & Insights on Digital Cinema (ymcinema.com)

With the added benefit of upgrading to a newer GoPro, you should go ahead and add it to the list of things that you need.

Mendelovich, Y. (2021, September 17). GoPro announced the Hero10 Black: Should You Upgrade? Y.M.Cinema – News & Insights on Digital Cinema. Retrieved January 19, 2022, from https://ymcinema.com/2021/09/17/gopro-announced-the-hero10-black-should-you-upgrade/