Langston Hughes

3 thoughts on “Langston Hughes”

1. Hey if you want to make the Prezi completely visible, go into the HTML coding screen when editing and make the “width” a smaller number. Then preview it to see if you can see the whole thing. 🙂

2. I really enjoyed learning about Langston Hughes. I thought your presentation was visually appealing, unique, and informative. I loved the incorporation of video and all of the images you used. I agree that Langston Hughes writing would be a great to pair with Social Studies, English/Language Arts, and Fine Arts/Music. One thing to consider would be how to effectively incorporate this work and allow students to perhaps create some individual work that takes inspiration from his. Since one of Hughes techniques is creating rhythmic language that is often set to music, students could perhaps write a poem collectively in groups and perform it for the class along with a self-selected piece of music. Overall, I loved your presentation and it gave me more background knowledge of Hughes and his work!