0

The Art Begins

About the Blog

Welcome to my blog! I’ve been working as a digital marketing specialist for large companies, but I’m excited to start my blog. This will be a place where digital marketers like myself can learn more about paid marketing and how it can help them grow in their careers and create successful businesses. I aim to help individuals gain more knowledge on how to use paid marketing successfully in and share insights into new trends in paid marketing. I’ve learned a lot from working as a digital marketer, but I want to give those interested in starting their businesses and those just starting their marketing careers the benefit of that knowledge by sharing it with them, too.

Why Paid Marketing?

According to recent data from HubSpot Research, 91% of respondents say ads are more intrusive today compared to just two to three years ago. It’s clear that the future of digital advertising pivots on developing a targeted ad experience that offers consumers relevant content without feeling nosy or invasive. 

New technologies have changed the marketing world in the last decade or so. The old ways of advertising—like billboards, radio ads, and TV commercials—are no longer effective for most businesses because people get their news from social media feeds and search engines instead of newspapers and magazines. With this shift in how customers consume information comes a need for more advanced paid advertising strategies focusing on social media channels such as Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Ads. But don’t worry: I’ll explain everything here! From setting up your first Facebook ad and understanding how PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns work, we’ll cover it all step-by-step!

Conclusion

I’m eager to have this opportunity to express myself and connect with people who care about similar things. I can’t wait to see what we learn together, and if you have any ideas or suggestions, I’d love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading! Follow me on LinkedIn and Facebook to get the latest updates! Please share this blog with your friends, family, and colleagues.

Jesus Reyes

I am a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist that focuses on creating effective online campaigns for products and services. Additionally, I excel at driving traffic to websites via SEO and PPC strategies. I aim to provide valuable content for individuals who are looking to expand their knowledge on paid marketing.