Welcome back, faculty! As you get started with the new semester we wanted to keep you informed about a few new features you will see within your St. Edward’s Google account.
Some of the new features, you may or may not have seen, include:
- Snoozing emails until later, respond to colleagues or students when you are ready
- Using suggested replies and follow-ups, save time on replies
- Working offline in Gmail, work offline while you travel for conferences
Wait, there is more! You now have access to most of what G Suite has to offer including:
- Google Drive – Store class documents in a class folder or share folders with students
- Google Docs, Sheets, Presentations – Create class documents, presentations, collaborate with students and colleagues
- Google Keep and Tasks – Take daily notes and track things to do
- Google Forms – Create basic surveys
- And More
All to help you with your productivity as you work on your classes or collaborate with your students and colleagues. For more information about G Suite, visit support.stedwards.edu and search for G Suite or Google. Happy start of the semester!