To document and share your project planning work, write a blog post that addresses the following 4 topics:
- Identify major components of project work.
- Identify resources (including consultations with colleagues and staff) needed to complete the project.
- Articulate questions that remain that you don’t yet know how to answer or solve.
- Reflect: What about your project plan seems most ambitious or challenging? Where do you anticipate problems or difficulties? What do you see as the components for which you are most prepared already?
- Timeline: Map project work against calendar.