Hi I’m Julieta! I’m a Junior at St. Edward’s University pursuing a degree in Communication focusing on Public Relations and Advertising! I believe in raising awareness and promoting change for our common good. Through commitment, engagement and sustainable practices I hope to create an impact. 

Hi I’m Grace! I’m a Junior at St. Edward’s University majoring in both Environmental Science & Policy and Political Science with a minor in Communication.  I’m super excited to put together this campaign to educate and inform everyone about the importance of working together to create lasting change!

Hi I’m Nina! I’m currently a Junior at St. Edward’s University studying Writing and Rhetoric, and Communication focusing on Journalism. I’m super interested in all things nature and a  goal of mine is to visit every National Park in the country. I have always wanted to make an impact and leave the world a better place for the future, which is why I hold this campaign close to my heart. 

Hello, my name is Jackson  and I am a Senior at Saint Edwards University in Austin, Texas. I am a communication major with a focus on advertising and PR here at SEU, so I am super excited to be able to work on a social media campaign that will hopefully inspire you, the reader, to make a change!