About Us

Our Mission:

To build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce across the state of Texas by building networking capability and engagement capacity.

Meet Our Team

Delaney

Delaney 

Website Design/Developer

I’m a senior at St. Edward’s University majoring in Communication with a specialization in Public Relations and Advertising. As Equity 4 All TX’s first-ever neurodivergent female, I aspire to help individuals like myself recognize their potential to achieve amazing things in life. And I’ve taken those steps myself by launching my very own website/blog on WordPress and Reddit community as ways of strengthening my digital footprint.

Nyckole

Nyckole

Situation Analysis Leader 

I’m a senior majoring in Communication with a concentration in media arts and journalism. Equity 4 All Tx is a school project campaign led by all female students at St. Edward’s University. I hope this campaign will inspire and inform others about this ongoing issue. I believe everyone should have an equal chance to make the most of their lives and talents. 

Isabella

Isabella

Twitter/Third Party Engagement/Reporting Leader

I’m a senior at St. Edward’s and a journalism major. I want to expand my knowledge on social media, which is why I chose to be the reporting, Twitter and third party engagement leader. I love to use social media as a creative outlet, and I want to learn more about how to monetize it and relate it to business. Equity is such an important thing that should be a right in every aspect of life, and our mission as a website is to highlight that. 

Courtney

Courtney

SMSG Team Leader

Hi, I’m Courtney! I’m a Communication major at St. Edward’s University, with a concentration in PR & Advertising. I’m a senior trying to make the best out of my last semester, and this project is going to play a key role in that. Equity is something that should be apparent in everyone’s life, no one should have to fight for it, but in some cases they do. Our mission is to help those voices to be heard. 

Hayden

Hayden

Team Presentation Leader

Hello! My name is Hayden and I am currently a junior Communication major at St. Edward’s University. My focus is in PR and Advertising. I am excited to begin this project and spread positive messages and important education about equity! As team presentation leader and innovator, I hope to really promote Equity 4 All’s goals of awareness and acceptance.