Where Am I?

Bonjour!

You are probably asking yourself, Where Am I? Glad you magically landed in the wonderful world of Carleigh. I am your average red hair, cajun food-loving, southern Louisiana chick. I am very passionate about marketing, got a Bachelor’s, AND a Master’s in it. I like to call myself the Katniss Everdeen of Digital Marketing, which means that I am constantly being innovative and creative to help others win!

I accomplish this by:

-6 Years of Industry Experience
-Bachelor’s in Marketing
-Master’s in Digital Marketing and Analytics
-Google Analytics and Ad Word’s Certified
-HubSpot Marketing Certified
-SixBricks Marketing Certified
-HootSuite Social Media Marketing Certified
-Facebook Blueprint Program
-Adobe Creative Cloud Proficient

Have you ever asked yourself:

“What is Facebook?”

“How do I set up a website?”

“What is Google My Business?”

“You mean I can’t steal that funny picture thing (meme) from the internet legally?”

“Where do I begin?”

“The more I read, the more I am overwhelmed by all this digital marketing stuff.”

No worries friends! I am here to help you along the way. Analyzing Advertising is all about educating people like YOU! I work with small business owners daily, and I see everything you deal with. Opening your own business is such a daring adventure, you learn a lot about yourself. I am here to elevate the stress of marketing for you. This blog is dedicated to helping you understand basic marketing concepts, tips, and tricks. I want you to be able to apply these concepts to your everyday business decisions. The only thing I ask in return is if you find this information useful, please share. Small business owners need to stick together!

While you are sharing this super helpful blog (with your super awesome friends and family), stop by one of the social channels and say hello, @analyzingadvertising for MORE COOL FREE STUFF. Let’s chat about marketing! You can ask me more general questions, or questions about things you don’t understand. I will also be sharing additional tips and tricks on those platforms. *This is the point where you should be totally jumping out of your seat.*

Lastly, don’t forget to enlist in the Advertising Army to stay updated with marketing trends.

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler, sha!