About Me

Even going through the phases/fads of Xanga, Myspace, AIM, Facebook, and Twitter, I’ve never really been that great about writing about myself so please, just bear with me 🙂

Lake Nacimiento, California, Summer 2012

My name is Vivian and I’m currently a junior, which is still a little shocking, at St. Edward’s University in Austin, TX. My major is Communication with a focus on Advertising/PR. I was born and raised in Houston, TX and Texas will forever hold a place in my heart. I love food. I love looking at pictures of food. I would love to travel the country just to experience different cultures and try their food but since I’m a poor little college student, I’ll just have to put that plan on hold.

I’ve always wanted to start a blog but I never knew where to begin. Luckily enough, my Interactive Media Production & Design professor is assigning us blog posts! I’m quite excited. My posts will be completely random. I don’t really have a theme so my blog will consist of just random topics I’ve taken notice of or been thinking about. If you ever need to contact me, my e-mail address is: vle2@stedwards.edu. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Skip to toolbar