Fall Favorites!

Here in Austin, the weather is steadily changing. Today, the city has experienced three different seasons. This morning was like the fall season, cool and a bit cloudy. Then a couple of hours later, it started pouring cats and dogs! It’s like that saying, “April showers bring May flowers,” except it’s almost the middle of October. Then towards the afternoon, the sun was shining like it was summertime. That’s Texas weather for you…but anyways, believe it or not, it’s been starting to cool off here and by cool, I mean like mid to upper 80s. Compared to the 100s, that’s pretty cool!

Basically every store is starting to sell all sorts of Halloween candy, decorations, and yes costumes! Many of the stores in the malls and boutiques are starting to break out their fall/winter clothes. Although the leaves haven’t quite turned yellow yet, I’d like to celebrate the fall season by sharing some of my fall favorites, from candy to clothes! Since my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, this will kind of be my birthday list too (P.S. if you click on the images, it’ll take you to where you can buy the product…just in case you’re feeling a little generous 😉

Isn’t this adorable?! I love that it’s a neutral color and the black polka dots make it pop a little…plus, I have a dress that this sweater would go perfectly with!

I love this sweater because it’s so bright, but not too bright. Teal has always been one of my favorite colors. It’s light enough to wear to class with jeans or shorts since it’s ALWAYS freezing in the classrooms at St. Ed’s.

Now, who doesn’t love a little animal print?

I know this palette has been out a while but I still haven’t been able to get my hands on it. Sad, I know. I absolutely love all the colors though! Neutrals are perfect for fall. Imagine all the looks you can create with all those stunning colors!

Cold weather induces laziness, especially in myself. This shirt its just another form of motivation to get my butt to the gym in the cold weather!

I hope all the ladies out there have gotten some inspiration for their fall wardrobe! I’m off to ACL this weekend. I’m too excited for words. I’ll be sure to do a post on it. Have a great weekend, see ya!

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.