New Adventures in Germany!

Hallo everyone! This is my first update in a few months, and for good reason: I’m writing this entry from Koblenz, Germany! The next entries will document my 7 month (!!) adventure in Germany, and it should be an interesting and exciting journey given the first 4 days. Now, besides that, here’s what’s new:

1. There is a new page entitled “Praktikum.” This is for the entries about the internship that I have for the first two months while I am here. I get credit at St. Edward’s for that, so all the entries are in German. Feel free to read them if you know German or to attempt to use Google Translate if you must, but all the entries on the main page will be in English so no worries.

2. The gallery from Taos is gone because I’ve moved the site and the pictures didn’t transfer. I will put them back up once my internet connection clears up. (It is currently kind of moody and I think the wifi doesn’t work in my room so I’m working on fixing that.) New galleries will also be added, again once photos can be uploaded.

That’s all for now; I hope you enjoy reading about my time in Germany!

This entry was posted in Koblenz, Taos. Bookmark the permalink.