Our final TLTR meeting of the semester will take place, Monday, December 5, 2022, 12:30 – 1:45 pm in Munday Library 141. Topics of discussion will include:
- Minimum Technology Requirements: Proposal to change to laptop
- Research and other advanced or specialized academic technologies
- TLTR Pilots
Our next meeting will be Monday, November 14, 12:30 -1:45 pm in Library 141
. Our topic will be affordable course materials, which follows up on a conversation we had at our meeting in December 2021 (TLTR Minutes, December 2021
Please read/watch the following in advance:
- Preliminary Discussion–What do we know?
- Environmental Scan Course Material Costs
- Small Groups to discuss further needs and actions
Monday, September 19, 2022, 12:30 – 1:45 pm, Munday Library 141
Beverages and dessert will be provided. Bring your own lunch.
Our meetings for Fall 2022 will take place in person on Mondays, 12:30 – 1:45 pm in Library 141. Here are the planned meeting dates:
- September 19
- October 17
- November 14
- December 5
Members will receive calendar invitations.
The TLTR is exploring what digital skills are needed by students, faculty, and staff. Here is a list of some of the things we are reading. We looked at these resources for our February 2022 meeting: Continue reading