- September 19
- October 17
- November 14
- December 5
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) congratulates the winners of Technology for Innovative Learning & Teaching Pilot Project Grants for 2022.
VR Tours: Stories of Austin
- Kim Garza, Visual Studies, Arts and Humanities
- Steve Fletcher, Teaching, Learning, and Culture, Behavioral and Social Sciences
This collaborative project will be implemented in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 and supports Strategic Plan 2027 by engaging students in experiential learning and knowledge production in the context of the city of Austin. Education and UX design students will create virtual reality (VR) tours of locations in Austin. To read the full abstract, please visit the 2022 TLTR Pilot Projects webpage.
Please note that there will be a second 2022 deadline for project proposals in the Fall, and we will announce any newly approved projects at that time.
- Hoofprints Student Printing Solution & Input on printing allowance
- Technology Support Model: Debrief
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) invites proposals for the Technology for Innovative Learning & Teaching Pilot Project Grants (aka TLTR Pilot Project Grants) for projects anytime in 2022 (Spring, Summer, Fall) or Spring 2023. The Office of Information Technology (OIT) sets aside $20,000 on an annual basis to fund innovative teaching projects that incorporate new technologies and can be used as a model for other faculty, and the TLTR uses this fund to award grants up to $5,000. The TLTR especially encourages projects that support digital transformation at the university and the development of digital skills by students, faculty, and staff. We also encourage projects that align with our strategic plan or the areas of focus of the innovation fellowship:
- Experiential and/or Austin-based pedagogy
- Inclusive and Antiracist Teaching (includes Open Educational Resources and Universal Design for Learning/Accessibility)
- Online Course Design or Revision
- Statement of Interest Due: 2022 deadline extended to March 25
- Final Application Due: 2022 deadline extended to April 8
See the full guidelines for details and application link: Guidelines
- Potential Authentication Interface change to allow for Passwordless Authentication Pilot
- Zoom Phone Phase 4 (Faculty)
- Breakout Discussions of Digital Skills Readings
- Announcements and Welcomes
- 2021 reflections and a call to action
- Stories from the trenches – How has the pandemic and resulting digital work environment impacted my professional and personal identity and work in the last two years?
- Digital Skill Inventories across campus – should TLTR help establish and develop?
- Breakout Rooms
- Next Steps
TLTR meetings in Spring 2022 will take place monthly on Wednesdays, 9:30 – 10:50 am in our regular Zoom meeting. Meeting dates are:
- January 19
- February 16
- March 23
- April 20
- Zoom Phone
- Barnes and Noble First Day Complete (textbook discount plan)