- Potential Authentication Interface change to allow for Passwordless Authentication Pilot
- Zoom Phone Phase 4 (Faculty)
- Breakout Discussions of Digital Skills Readings
- Announcements and Welcomes
- 2021 reflections and a call to action
- Stories from the trenches – How has the pandemic and resulting digital work environment impacted my professional and personal identity and work in the last two years?
- Digital Skill Inventories across campus – should TLTR help establish and develop?
- Breakout Rooms
- Next Steps
TLTR meetings in Spring 2022 will take place monthly on Wednesdays, 9:30 – 10:50 am in our regular Zoom meeting. Meeting dates are:
- January 19
- February 16
- March 23
- April 20
- Zoom Phone
- Barnes and Noble First Day Complete (textbook discount plan)
- Announcements (Rebecca Davis)
- December meeting topics
- Meeting Schedule for Spring
- MFA coming for Google apps (mail, calendar, drive, etc.)
- Charge for conversations around digital skills and literacies (Mike Disch)
- Learning Spaces and Classroom Model Research (Laura Lucas)
The TLTR will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1 pm in our regular Zoom meeting location. See your calendar invite for the link or contact Rebecca Davis.
- Spring 2021 Courses loaded & default navigation
- Zoom cloud storage purge of Spring 2021 recordings completed; recordings available in Panopto
- Review of Themes from Feedback Document & Breakouts at last meeting
- Breakout discussions
The TLTR will hold its next meeting on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 1 pm in our regular Zoom meeting location. See your calendar invite for the link or contact Rebecca Davis.
- Breakouts: Important Topics for this year
- Debriefing post breakouts
- Theme for Year: Digital Literacy and Skills Across the Curriculum
- Announcements & Next steps
Welcome to these new TLTR Members for the 2021-2022 Academic year:
- Bilal Shebaro, Natural Sciences
- Curt Yowell, Arts and Humanities
- Jonathan Hodge, Dean, Natural Sciences, Council of Deans
- Jason Arellano, Information Technology Resources
In addition, since our faculty co-chair, Steven Fletcher is on sabbatical for Fall 2021, long time TLTR member Mike Disch has agreed to serve as the interim Faculty Co-Chair. See the full list of members on the Members Page.
Monthly meetings of the TLTR for Spring 2021 will take place on Wednesday, 1:00 – 1:50 pm in Zoom. Members should have the Zoom link in their calendar invite. Contact Rebecca if you haven’t been invited yet.
See calendar invite for Zoom link.
- Multifactor Authentication (Angela Svoboda)
- Subcommittee Updates and Future Plans
- TLTR Pilots
- Learning Commons Committee Update
- Fall 2021 Planning Updates