Blog Post #11

Part 1

Joe- Introduced a photography project that he has been working on for years. He takes pictures of his family members and almost shows their progression of growing older. It is an interesting concept and the photos were visually pleasing to look at. Overall, great presentation and images

Alex- Showed some art and things made by her children. It was an interesting thought but I wanted to see more of the work she has made and the pieces that are important to her. Overall, it was an entertaining presentation.

Bob- Gave a presentation on video games and pinball machines. It was interesting to see how he got his start in the video game industry and how he got his success. I found it fascinating how he showed his love for older video games in his presentation. Overall, his skills in the video game industry had me interested in this as a potential major or minor.

Part 2

This class has been great this semester and I am very glad I took it. I loved all of the presentations that others gave and I loved seeing beautiful works of art. We had fun activities to participate in and interesting topics we touched on. This is an awesome seminar and I am very happy I was apart of it