Blog Post #12

This may sound cheesy, but this class is probably my favorite.  At first, I thought that this class was just going to be on time-management and how to study in college (which I found helpful), but as time went on, we got more and more presenters.  After I realized that there were artists, graphic designers, photographers, and game designers coming into class to share their experiences, I became really inspired.  Seeing how the different artists have come so far has really kicked out all the doubtful emotions I had about majoring in art.  Every presenter has given their background and what they have done to put themselves out there, which I find helpful.  I have gotten to see many different type of art and styles that these artists use, which is something that I struggle with.  I have not found the style I want to work with so looking at all the different art works has really opened my eyes to new ideas.  This class has helped me more than I thought it ever would.  The lectures are always interesting, captivating, and engaging.