Final Blog Post

I am so glad that I joined the Wicked Problems LLC. I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people and work side-by-side with them throughout the semester. I really enjoyed everything that we did in this course. There were so many interesting events that we got to participate in (such as Mouthful Play and Kelsey Timmerman lecture). The linked course was especially fun because I got to meet so many cool people with so many different opinions. It was also fun to hear how others experienced their linked courses and meeting others in different linked courses than me during the seminar. The main project was interesting because it was a collaboration of people from different courses using a holistic approach to a wicked problem in Austin. The wicked problem that we chose is education and because all of us have different educational backgrounds we were able to come together and discuss our views using our pooled intelligence. We came together and came to the conclusion that government funded pre-school would help the students in Texas be more prepared and kindergarten ready. If we can fix the problems of education today then we can create a better society for the future.