Visual representation of my wicked problem

This week, we explored the background of our problem in Austin. I created this visual representation to help make sense of the system we are exploring. Here is an explanation of what I created: I created a list of a few places that deal with crime or people who have been a victim of crime like the Austin Police Department, Capital Area Crime Stoppers, and Austin Criminal Defense and DWI. With these places listed, I also composed a list of questions I could ask the people that work for these establishments and interview them. I have questions such as “what crime cases, that you have had to deal with, has stuck out the most to you,” “what actions did you take to resolve the crime that has been committed,” and “what have been the effects, towards the people who have been victimized of said crime.” I believe that with this visual representation my group and I will be one step closer to be able to come up with ways to decrease crime in the city of Austin.

1. F Robbins

The description sounds good, but I would love to see a photo of your concept map! Keep going, sounds like it will be an awesome project in the end.