My mind is incredibly frazzled right now so I’m having a hard time making coherent thoughts, so I apologize in advance if this reflection seems a either more informal than usual or just entirely gibberish. I’ve realized that as I continue with this project, I feel less confident in what I am making. For some reason it just feels like nothing is working well. I’ve been trying to give myself a day or two in between each edit I make to brainstorm again and figure out why this feels so forced and lack-luster, but that’s only made it worse, because then at the end of the work week I’m scrambling to get stuff done (like today). In total, I have gone to 2/4 restaurants and made 3/4 recipes. I have figured out the fonts, general layout, and dimensions I want, and now I’m second-guessing all of it. I know what I need to do and in the grand scheme of things it’s not that much, but I still feel like I should have had it done by now and the fact that I don’t have all the content, let alone any idea of how to construct this thing is really making it hard for me to move forward. I am struggling to remind myself that knowing how to design well takes time, but right now I just feel incompetent. I’m hoping that once I print the whole book out I will get a better idea of what I want, but I haven’t had time to yet, and I’ll update this once I have.