Sequence: Thumbnails

Drafting my book in InDesign was a lot simpler than I first imagined. Even without my pictures, it was easy for me to visualize the sequence of my book. However, I struggled with truly knowing the number of pages dedicated to each sequence; therefore, the number of pages in this draft is very tentative. Since I am actually photographing the recital and also performing, I worry about be able to dedicate enough time to my photographs so that I may have enough for my project. Luckily, I am able to take more photographs with the group after the performance. I still have more ideas which I did not include in this draft because I believe it will be easier to visualize physically. Such ideas are making my cover pages and sequence divisions a 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch larger than the other pages and using thicker paper for these pages. For my entire book, I chose the dimension 5×5 because I believe a smaller book may be easier to flip. I may need to convert to a rectangular shape over a square to make it easy to flip. I believe I will keep my text white or black since it will be placed over photographs. Dance is something I am extremely passionate about and I am very excited to portray this through my project!