Mid-Term Assessment Essay

1

I think I have met my goal. I spent a lot of time outside of class on my weather project. I feel like I could have spent more time and gotten more out of it. There are always things that could be better.

2

My definition hasn’t really changed. I think the fonts I used work well as well as the blue and yellow to show weather. I also added sound which helps make the weather report feel more real.

3

I have learned more about how type and images talk to each other and how you can use this to change the meaning of the point you’re trying to get across.

4

I think learning more about After Effects would be good. It seems like there is an infinite amount of tools and they are hard to find sometimes. I would also like to learn more about what type faces

5

I’m taking a printmaking class and the first print I did turned out pretty good. I’m also going to compare my mark project from graphic design II. I would rank this project at the top of the list. I learned a lot and I think it has helped me with my designers eye. The print I did would be second best because I worked hard on it and now know more about composition of images. I would rate the mark as last because I am still having trouble connecting images with meaning and I’m not sure where I’ll end up with it.

6

65% me

15% classmates

20% Tuan

I had to rely on myself for most things. Working outside of class, I couldn’t ask anyone for help so I had to search and experiment. You and my classmates gave me feedback on what I could fix, but for the most part I just had to do things on my own.