Social Media that helps you succeed

About Me

I am a senior at St. Edward’s University. I have lived in Austin, Texas for fourteen years. Originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan, I moved all over the country. After I was born in Ann Arbor, I moved to Memphis, Tennessee. I then relocated to Houston, Texas. After a few years there, I moved to Steamboat Springs, Colorado. After a harsh winter, I finally moved to Austin, Texas.

Currently, I work for The Simplifiers as a Event Planner. I enjoy my job because I can use my skills of communication, organization, technology, and creativity.

I have traveled to many different places including most of the states and I have traveled to London, England, Germany, Paris, France and hope to one day travel to Italy.

I graduated from Anderson High School in 2009. I started my freshman year of college at The University of Texas at San Antonio. After realizing what I really wanted, I transferred to St. Edward’s University. Currently, I study Communication with a focus in Public Relations/Advertising. I hope to become a full-time event planner with The Simplifiers.

Currently, I am the Vice President for my Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) chapter at St. Edward’s. I work with the other officers to put together speakers, events, and workshops. I have gained a great relationship with the other members and they have become a great network.

I plan to continue with my education and gain experience from anything I can do while I work towards my goal of becoming a full-time Event Planner.