School’s Out and Promotional Products are IN!

Hello readers! Thank you for sticking with me and waiting for me to deal with the mess that finals week brings as well as switching schedules and getting used to summer! I am back and ready to fill you in on what has been going on in my life recently. It is officially SUMMER for me and I have the privilege of interning for a business in my hometown, San Antonio, Texas. With this being said, I think now is the time to tell you that while my blog will continue to cover the effect of social media on Texas events, I am going to also be talking about promotional items and how they impact the effectiveness of events. If you have no idea what I am talking about, just stick around and check out the next few post.

P.S. As you may or may not have noticed I have gone back and added some additional stuff to my old blog post, so you should go and check that out if you have a chance! Plus, I think now is the appropriate time to add a quick plug for the business that I will be interning for this summer! If  you ever find yourself in need of promotional products or simply would like some more information, Ad Image will be more than happy to provide you with both. You can click on the link directly or visit the Facebook page, Twitter page, or visiting their WordPress site, all by clicking on the words directly from here.

Once again that you for reading!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to School’s Out and Promotional Products are IN!

1. Pingback: School's Out and Promotional Products are IN! – St. Edwards University