Creating a multi-page reader was definitely an eye opener on how typography is way more complicated than one may think. In the creation of my Egyptian wiki book I learned something new every day from seeking information, organizing and de-formatting, moving it into InDesign, then re-formating. In its creation I learned a lot about the tools of InDesign but many tips I wish I had figured out at the beginning instead of at the end. Overall I’m pleased with the designs cohesiveness and structure but as I look back can find many things I wished were refined. Areas like typeface, grid layout, and photo implications.