My Fall Semester of Freshman Year

This new journey into college has been fair to me. There really a few moments where I thought that something was hard, but it was mostly a lot of work. I have found this semester to help me with planning my schedule ahead of time. When I get an assignment, I already of an idea of when I should take the time to work on it. This will prepare for the next semester.

The Seminar in Visual Studies was just fine for me. Most of the time, I was not really that engaged in the presentations shown. I did find some presentations to be interesting though. I think it is just my personal preferences that got in the way. The class was only on Fridays for one hour, so I do not have much room to complain. It was an interesting concept to bring all these different yet similar majors together, but it could have been better. If I had to mention something positive about the class, I do like the idea of having blogs. It gives us the chance to be able to be more expressive in a class with a little less than a hundred people.

Overall, this year was just an opportunity for me to see how I would fare in college. I went to a prep school, but they did not give me a good idea of what college would really be like. I have done better than I thought I would have this semester. It is hard to say that I am nearly finished with my first semester of college. I feel like I barely just started this semester yesterday.