Corporate Social Responsibility
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
Contains overviews of topics related to corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Wire
Features and links to recently published, non-financial Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability reports.
- Global Reporting Initiative
Encourages companies to adapt more sustainable business policies.
- Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
View ICCR’s current shareholder resolutions or search EthVest database of 20+ years of ICCR shareholder resolutions.
- International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development
International trade and sustainable development resources and news.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
Country information and economic statistics.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Guidelines for Multinational Business Enterprises
Responsible business conduct matters by industry.
- Bench Marks: Principles for Global Corporate Responsibility
Bench Marks for Measuring Business Performance.
- United Nations: The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact
Principles in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption.
- Index of Economic Freedom
Ranks 185 countries by the extent of government involvement in the economy.