Quick Links: Forecast & Market Insights Marketing Strategies & Ad Costs
Forecast & Market Insights
Marketing Strategies and Ad Costs
Provides information on magazines, Web sites, television and radio, often providing pricing information and demographic details about consumers. Tutorials: Business Publication Media Quick Tour, Consumer Media Quick Tour, Digital Media Quick Tour, Newspaper Media Quick Tour, Direct Marketing Database Quick Tour
- U.S. Census Bureau | Economic Census | Business Expenses Survey
Includes advertising expenditures by NAICS codes.
- Social Media for Business Marketing (video) – This program clearly and concisely explains how to get started with social media; make the most of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Yelp; and develop and manage a comprehensive social media marketing strategy.
- Online Marketing Strategies (video)
- The Four P’s : Marketing Strategies (video) – Despite the complexity of 21st-century commerce, success in marketing is still founded on four basic concepts: product, price, promotion, and place. This program shows how businesses incorporate the four P’s into effective marketing strategies. By exploring tactics used to sell a wide range of products and services, the film illustrates ways of putting marketing plans into action.
- MarketingSherpa – a research institute specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing. Provides articles and videos with marketing tips and advice.
- Periodic Table of Content Marketing – An ingenious guide to content marketing success, starting with the strategy and ending with double-checking and optimizing your work.
- Practical Ecommerce– Articles, tutorials, webinars, and podcasts to help smaller, local businesses succeed online.
- Target Marketing: The Secret to Marketing Success
- Advertising Resource Guide
- Marketing Pathfinder: Key Concepts and Cases for Marketing Strategy and Decision Making
- The Marketing Strategy Desktop Guide
- Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation