Quick Links: Forecast & Market Insights Marketing Strategies
Forecast & Market Insights
- Statista Digital Market Outlook – Offers forecasts, detailed market insights and essential performance indicators of the most significant areas in the “Digital Economy”, including various digital goods and services.
- Online Marketing Strategies (video)- This program contains interviews with online marketing experts and professionals as it explains and analyzes a range of concepts-such as search engine optimization, pay-per-click, viral and email marketing, and coordinating an online marketing campaign. Specific case studies will help students develop essential skills and knowledge for a future on the wild frontier of the online universe.
- Social Media for Business Marketing (video) – This program clearly and concisely explains how to get started with social media; make the most of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Yelp; and develop and manage a comprehensive social media marketing strategy.
- The Four P’s : Marketing Strategies (video) – Despite the complexity of 21st-century commerce, success in marketing is still founded on four basic concepts: product, price, promotion, and place. This program shows how businesses incorporate the four P’s into effective marketing strategies. By exploring tactics used to sell a wide range of products and services, the film illustrates ways of putting marketing plans into action.
- MarketingSherpa – a research institute specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing. Provides articles and videos with marketing tips and advice.
- Periodic Table of Content Marketing – An ingenious guide to content marketing success, starting with the strategy and ending with double-checking and optimizing your work.
- Practical Ecommerce– Articles, tutorials, webinars, and podcasts to help smaller, local businesses succeed online.