Department of Energy Summer Internships
The Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Program (MSIPP)
The Department of Energy (DOE) and Office of Environmental Management (EM) are offering summer internships to current undergraduate and graduate students attending a Minority Serving Institution. Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a STEM discipline.
- Be a US citizen
- Be working toward a degree in STEM (Science, technology, engineering, or mathematics)
- Have a minimum undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
When & Where:
- Summer start dates vary between May 15 & June 5, and are 10 weeks in duration
- Research internships available at all six national labs
o Argonne National Laboratory (Illinois)
o Idaho National Laboratory (Idaho)
o Los Alamos National Laboratory (New Mexico)
o Oak Ridge National Laboratory (Tennessee)
o Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (Washington)
o Savannah River National Laboratory (South Carolina)
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2017
- Selected candidates will be compensated by either a stipend or salary, and may include one round trip domestic travel to and from the host laboratory. Stipends and salaries will be commensurate with cost of living at the location of the host laboratory. Housing information will be provided to interns prior to arrival at the host laboratory, and will vary from lab to lab.
For the full list of internships and eligibility; visit our website at: http://orise.orau.gov/msipp
Questions? Contact Kerry.email@example.com . To hear more about position openings like this, follow us on Twitter at @GovCareerPaths.