Time Tracking and Creative Work

Time Tracking and Creative Work

Part 1

Track your use of time for one week and analyze. Post findings on your blog.

For the past week, my time management has been a little bit better than normal. I am just now getting used to the flow of things and how college works. At first, my time management might not have been that good because I chose to do my homework at really odd times. I try to find better times to do it as of now. The only thing that I really do that affects my time management (besides decision making) is sleeping. In High School, I would sleep a lot instead of doing homework but that hasn’t happened very much recently.

Part 2:

Upload an image/file(s) of creative work you completed before college, that you feel represents your point of view/interests

So far, the creative work that I did for school mostly included themes and ideas about technology, my childhood, and surrealism. Two of the pieces that I have shown were included in my exhibition project for IB (International Baccalaureate program) Studio Art. I drew some inspiration from the surrealism that I studied earlier in the year and my childhood fears relating to my technology-filled life.

14 in. x 11 in. Ink/acrylic on paper

11 in. x 11 in. Ink/acrylic on paper
Exhibition project for IB Studio Art Class