Visual Studies Seminar #6

1. My greatest strengths in Rhetoric and Composition include actively reading well and completing assignments on time. For greater success in this course, I need to be more vocal in class. My greatest strengths in Art and Activism include being able to critique art. For greater success in this course, I need to take more detailed notes on the things we speak about in class. My greatest strengths in Visual Studies include being able to complete the projects on time. For greater success in this course, I need to go out and shoot more photographs. My greatest strengths in my Social Justice LLC Seminar include going to class and paying attention to the speakers. For greater success in this course, I need to participate more often. My greatest strengths in Photo 1 include being able to shoot and develop film. For greater success in this course, I need to be more organized and manage my time wiser.
  2. My computer skills include knowing how to work technology pretty well, being able to teach others how to do things on computers, and being able to work applications like Lightroom indesign and photoshop. I still need to learn more shortcuts on the keyboard.
  3. My greatest strengths as a researcher/writer include being able to explain things really well and do thorough research. I need to work on these aspects of research and writing: expanding my vocabulary and not procrastinating finishing my papers. I learn best and accomplish most when I’m alone in quiet; not distracted by my phone or my friends.
  4. 10 ways I could improve my performance in Rhetoric and Composition:
    1. Participate more often
    2. Read more thoroughly
    3. Not procrastinate when writing
    4. Ask more questions
    5. Go to office hours if I need more help
    6. Pay more attention in class even though its early
    7. Get another classmates number so I can contact them if needed
    8. Print out the readings so I can have them in front of me when talking about them in class
    9. Write down deadlines in a calendar
    10. Do revisions on my short writing assignments for extra points