5 Assign a level of value to this project. Identify two other projects in your creative life and place this weather report relative to them. How close or far are they from one another? What qualities did each project have that the other’s didn’t that would rate them higher/lower?

During my exchange program, I was assigned a project on creating a travel guide by using only photographs of the place. I had to go to each place and take photographs in order for the customer to see what it looked like and what the weather was like. This project did not have any motion in it. It was plain photographs. I believe it could have been a much better project if I used motion or created a video instead of presenting the pictures by themselves. I wouldn’t rate this project lower or higher than my After Effects project since each of them required different things. I made a big effort on accomplishing both of them; in one project I found challenges like technical photography issues, and in the other I found challenges like learning a whole new program.