Barton

photo 2photo 3photo 4photo 5

“Our ability to perceive quality in nature begins, as in art, with the pretty, it expands through successive stages of the beautiful to values as yet uncaptured by language. “

-The skies are clear and there is a soft breeze.  It was a nice day to talk a walk through the trail. The cool breeze as the water flowed through the water made me calm. The view of this river is truly beautiful, the way the water is clear in some parts and others you cannot see the bottom I found it very interesting and I wondered why.

-Today is a slightly cloudy day and the boulders on the river have stuck out a little bit more to me. They have different shades and have odd holes that allow the water to flow through. Some form a little pound that contains water and most of the little pools are clear and make this river really pretty. The boulders sort of slow down the river because they are all dense in one area, but it is very pretty to see.

-The riverbed has an area where the water is very clear and there are grey pebbles its makes the river more beautiful. I wonder how they go there in the first place because there are boulders and then there is a small area before the river fully resumed were you find these small pebbles. Today is a beautiful day the sun is out and blazing unfortunately. I like warm weather but not blazing hot.

-Today is cloudy there is less water flowing through the boulders. The wind is singing through the trees and the atmosphere is calm there is no one at the river today. Even though the weather is warm the water is freezing cold.