A line can be defined in so many different ways. One of them is the “timeline”, the 4th dimentional line. Time moves, and this line moves within it. Our perception is based on the motion, on the transition from one point to the other in a chronological order.

I want to present in this post a 4D line that has its own personal dimentions too. This video has a visual-chronological movement, and it also has music that goes with it. The music its just the melodic line of an arietta by Vicenzo Bellini: Ma rendi pur contento. The song itself  moves trough time, and I just kept the melodic line, to emphasize the line itself. Also, concerning the content of the musical piece, there’s a mental line drawn between the singer (the lover) and love itself whenever he asks love for his lover’s happiness over his own, so he can be happy too.

Here you have my Ma rendi pur contento…

PS: The recording of the song I did it with a cellphone, so it is not the best quality. I had to edit noise and that took some of the harmonic sounds (over tones) in some dramatic parts. I apologize for that technical error… Ooops!

Also, the featured image for the post is of an urban intervention project of my best friend back home: Celeste Martinez. I had to give her credits for it.