Antoine Chamoun-Farah is our first math major to continue our 3+2 dual-degree engineering program at Washington University in St. Louis. Here are some highlights of what he has been up to:
- He received the 2018 Harold P. Brown Scholarship for full tuition for his first two years at Washington University in St. Louis where he is studying chemical engineering.
- He completed an internship at Exxon in Spring 2019.
- He completed an internship at Molecular Rebar Design in Austin in Summer 2019.
- He participated in the weeklong Summer Venture in Management Program (SVMP) at Harvard Business School in June.
- He was selected for the MIT Access Program (http://access.mit.edu/) later this month.
- He was invited to attend the Forbes Under 30 Summit in Detroit, MI, next month.
- He received a SHPE (Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers) scholarship for this year.
Congratulations, Antoine, and keep up the great work — we’re very proud of you!