1. My four-year degree plan is to first change from Graphic Design to Fine Arts. This will help me prepare for my future, as I plan to be a concept artist/story-boarder and thus I need to take classes in arts of basic human forms and knowledge of how to draw all kinds of objects in the logicality of physics. My back-up plan if this doesn’t work is to be a freelance artist of sorts, go into painting in the movie business, and work in a studio. If the major doesn’t work out, my back-up plan is nonexistent, because this in fact IS my back-up plan and I don’t know it just feels right.
  2. My minor is in business administration, and I am unsure if I want to add a second major, which would be either Creative Writing (which I’m leaning more towards) or something with digital art, if such a thing exists as a major. My minor, Business Administration, is so I can manage and learn how to self-advertise, including managing all my assets and such, which is necessary if I don’t want to be an idiot in the art business. I chose it for, besides the obvious reasons, because my mom is a Costume Designer, and did not know anything about managing a business and thus had to rely on boyfriends who did or the bare minimum that few of her friends might have known. I do not want that; mainly because I’m stubborn, self-reliant, and spiteful and do not like to be told what to do. Along with this, it’s probably one of the only ways I will be able to find out more (through schooling) how to take care of myself in “the real world” and manage financial savings, etc.