Overdrive Guided Walkthroughs
- Includes e-books, audiobooks, and magazines from thousands of major publishing companies as well as independent publishers
- Download the Libby App to use overdrive on your phone or tablet or use overdrive online
- Includes both Fiction and Nonfiction titles as well as magazines.
- When you download the app, you first need to search for St. Edward’s University and then log in with your St. Edward’s Email address.
- You can place titles on hold if they are currently unavailable and they will be delivered to your device at the earliest opportunity
- Browse by collections (i.e., Hispanic/ LatinX Heritage Month, Women’s History Month, Graphic Novels, etc) or by subject (i.e., Literature, Thriller, Drama, etc)
Comics Plus Guided Walkthrough
- Provides unlimited, simultaneous access to thousands of comics, graphic novels, and manga.
- First time users will need to click the sign up link to create an account.
- Make the account with your St. Edwards email and password
- Includes things such as graphic adaptations of literary classics such as Hamlet and War and Peace.
- You can browse by category or publisher or you can search for a specific title
- You can add titles to your shelf by hovering over the title you want and clicking the plus button.
EBSCO Host Guided Walkthrough
- Includes select fiction and non fiction recreational eBooks as well as scholarly articles
- Search by title or category
- You can download the e- books onto your computer as a PDF